Compete for Oasis!
All students wishing to participate in Oasis High School Athletics must follow these very simple, but important, steps.
Students missing as little as one of these very important pieces will not be granted eligibility and will be dismissed from any team try-out, practice, or conditioning session.
- The student must be a registerd as a full-time student within the Oasis High School database with all required transcripts and documents filed through the office of the school registrar.
- The student must have a completed FHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (EL2) completed in an office of a licensed physician.
- The Preparticipation Physical Evalution is valid for 365 days from its completion date and will remain within the office of the Athletic Director during that time.
- On special occasion, the chance to get a physical completed on the OHS campus will be offered. Please keep an eye on our calendar of events for these opportunities!
- The company name and policy number must be included.
- ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE COVERED UNDER THEIR FAMILY'S INSURANCE PLAN!
- Please visit HealthyKids if student insurance is needed.
- Documents not certified by a notary will be returned to the student-athlete therefore delaying their participation for Oasis High School.
All students must take an annual course on Concussions, Heat Illness, and Sudden Cardiac Arrest offered through the National Federation of High Schools (NFHS).
New class for the Student-Athlete!
Click on the above image to take the class.
Oasis HS FHSAA paperwork
- EL2 FHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation.pdf (278.5 KBs)
- FHSAA EL3 Consent and Release from Liability Certificate - el03_consent_4.23.pdf (783.7 KBs)
- OHS Athletic Emergency Card.pdf (196.5 KBs)
- 2019.2020 Oasis HS student-athlete handbook.pdf (463.8 KBs)
- ga04_affidavit_06-2018 (1).pdf (1.7 MBs)
- FHSAA COVID waiver.pdf (269.2 KBs)
- Athletic Paperwork Checklist (4).pdf (66.9 KBs)