- Parents are encouraged to visit the school, but they must arrange appointments when it is convenient for the teacher. Failure to check in with the Main Office may constitute trespassing and will be dealt with by the School Resource Officer (SRO).
- Candidates for public office, incumbent or otherwise, should not be scheduled to make presentations to students during the time between the date of qualification for candidacy for office and the final election for filling each office.
- All visitors to the school will be required to sign in with the main office. Parents/visitors are not permitted to visit classrooms, teachers, or walk the campus without prior approval from the principal.
- An administrator will escort visitors around the school.
- Students are not permitted to bring visitors during school hours. OHS does not permit “shadowing” by other students.
All volunteers, including chaperones, who come in contact with even one (1) student in the performance of their duties, must complete an application for a background investigation prior to volunteering. Coordinate with the Main Office for the proper forms and process. Written Principal approval is required before a volunteer can perform the requested duty.
Volunteers must sign in with the front office before beginning volunteer duties, receive and wear a volunteer identification badge/sticker, and sign out prior to departing campus. This does not apply to volunteer coaches unless working with students during school hours.
Volunteer opportunities can be found on our website and participation will be coordinated with our office staff.
Volunteers will park in visitor parking spaces.