Spring/Fall Camp Packing List
1. Tent (due to land restrictions, SHARE with at least your buddy)
2. Sleeping bag
3. Bottled water (minimum of one case; 24 bottles!)
4. Food/drinks; remember to bring “stuff” to eat and eat with (a plastic bowl, plate, flatware and enough food for 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners)!
5. Emergency supply of toilet paper (in case)
6. Toiletries (toothbrush/paste, mouthwash, soap, shampoo, deodorant, towel/washcloth, baby wipes, shower shoes, etc.)
7. Shoes (boots, athletic or closed toes—NO SANDALS!)
8. Socks (3 pair minimum)
9. Undergarmets (enough for 3 days)
13. Can Opener (only if necessary due to what food you are bringing)
14. Small Trash Bags (for your tent)
15. Sterno Cooking Gel (for heating up food)
16. Civilian Clothes (both for hot weather and cooler weather at night) ALL CLOTHING MUST CONFORM TO THE SCHOOL DRESS CODE!! Knee-length shorts are authorized.
17. Battalion T-Shirt (must wear on Saturday)
19. Camera (not required, but recommended)
Prohibited Items: Knives/weapons of any kind, lighters, gasoline or butane products or any other item that is prohibited by the school or the JROTC Cadre.