Welcome to Oasis High School!
Oasis High School is part of the City of Cape Coral Charter School System. The school officially opened this beautiful state-of-the-art facility in August of 2009. Oasis offers an outstanding opportunity for any high school student residing in Cape Coral. Our small size, experienced teachers, community support, family involvement and rich programming make Oasis High School a great choice. OHS offers two distinct major areas of interest, AICE and the Business and Entrepreneurial Academy.
News & Announcements
OHS SUMMER HOURS: 9am - 2pm
FCAT Scores are now available for pick up.
• Important Information Regarding Lunch Accounts - Click Here
• Important Information Regarding the 2013-2014 School Year - Click Here
• Parent Letter Regarding Algebra 1 EOC - Click Here
• Parent Letter Regarding Biology EOC - Click Here
• Parent Letter Regarding Geometry EOC - Click Here
• Parent Letter Regarding History EOC - Click Here
• 2013 Final Exam Schedule (Seniors) - Click Here
• 2013 Final Exam Schedule (Freshmen, Sophomore, Juniors) - Click Here
• Spring Message from the Principal - Click Here
• Fall Message from the Principal - Click Here - Letter was also sent home with students on 9/10/2012
• IMPORTANT INFO Regarding Student Medications - Click Here
• Volleyball Summer Camps for Boys and Girls - 6/17/2013 to 6/21/2013 - Download Form
• PSAT Testing for 10th & 11th Grades - 10/16/2013
• Advertise with Oasis High School - Purchase a web banner or a car line banner - Call 541-1167 for more info
*** Interim Grades *** Download Shark Report Dates
Oasis High School was the first high school in Southwest Florida to be certified by Cambridge University to offer the prestigious AICE curriculum. The AICE curriculum is a challenging program designed to prepare students for university coursework. Students in the AICE program can earn up to 30 college credits while in high school and are eligible for the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program.
The most important goal of JROTC is to ensure our future leaders graduate from high school while simultaneously developing each cadet’s leadership potential and character. The JROTC Program combines classroom instruction, a leadership lab and integrated curricular activities focused on attaining an awareness of the rights, responsibilities, and privileges of citizenship.
Oasis High School offers a wide range of athletics to meet the needs and interest of all students. Our athletic program is designed to allow those students who are achieving academic success to develop athletic skills to the fullest. Furthermore, the athletic program challenges each participant to grow, to learn and become a positive contributor and participant in the community.